Abraham Provost - 1717
Death: September 1717 Parson Drove CAM ENG
- Burial 23 September 1717, Parson Drove
- 'Abraham Provost Senior 23rd of 7ber'
- Source: Parson Drove General Parish Register on microfilm
Wife: Marie Desquien
Children:More details of this family
Note:Child: David Provost - (possibly)
Appears as 'Tesmoin' for the baptism of Daniel Hancar on 12 June 1670.
- written 2 August 1717 2 pages
- 'Abraham Provost of Leverington Parsondrove' 'husbandman'
- Abraham is 'sick in body' also he signs but in a very shaky almost illegible hand
- 5 shillings each to 'Abraham Provost my sonn', 'Peter Provost my sonn' and 'Mary Sanders my daughter'
- 18 pounds and a horse to 'Abigail Provost my daughter'
- Residue to wife Mary Provost and son David Provost, who are also appointed as executors
- After Mary's death, 3/4 of the estate to David Provost, 1/4 at Mary Provost's desposal.
- Proved 5 November 1717 added in Latin at bottom of second page